Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011

I'm laughing at myself as I look at the date today. You see the 27th has come to be kind of a bad date for me. In this past year bad things have occurred on the 27th. My surgery was on Aug 27, first chemo that put me in the hospital was on Sep 27, Daniel Apr 27, horrible depression associated with the restart of my period June 27. Not fun things. Today I had a biopsy done of the lining of the uterus. It was not a pleasant experience. My ultrasound came back a little abnormal, so the doctor wanted to check things out (results in 7-10 days). As I sat down to type an update I noticed the date, July 27th. Kinda comical really, but I'm not the least bit superstitious, so I just laugh and say "that's weird". I got a text today from a woman I met during my cancer journey just saying that the Holy Spirit put me on her heart, that she didn't know if anything was going on, but that she prayed for me. Cool huh? I told her thanks for listening to His voice and filled her in as to what was going on today. Reminds me that when the Holy Spirit places someone on our mind there is usually a reason and we just need to obey. Often we are blessed by our obedience along with the person we are praying for. God is cool isn't He?

No comments:

Post a Comment