Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

Today I am two weeks out after completing radiation. My skin is healing, my hair is growing, and things are going pretty good. I am still having some effects from radiation. My energy level is not yet to 100%, my joints are still stiff and a little achy, and I still get tired easy, but the doctor said give it 3-4 weeks and you should be feeling better. I started the hormone therapy today and am hoping and praying for no side effects. I will be on this drug for five years, it has been shown very effective at keeping the cancer from coming back. Lastly, after doing some research and going over some family history I decided to have the test for the breast cancer gene. I will get the results back next week and am praying for a negative result. Thanks to the many of you who have kept me in your prayers over the last 6 months. God has kept me close and has kept me strong in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment